Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
Mind blowing info from Jaun O Savin last night

JUAN DID A Q & A PANEL AND ANSWERED QUESTIONS ON NINO’S CORNER LAST NIGHT—->

AT ONE POINT HE STARTED GETTING AGITATED EXPLAINING ABOUT THE CHEMTRAIL SITUATION

HE SAID WE HAVE NO CHOICE AT THE MOMENT
ITS OUR MILITARY MISSLE DEFENSE SYSTEM
ITS EITHER SPRAY US OR LEAVE US OPEN TO ATTACK!!

LESSER OF TWO EVILS
ALSO THAT WE HAVE TO BE IN CONTROL OF OUR OWN WEATHER RIGHT NOW AND MILITARY IS WELL AWARE OF THE DANGER OF CHEMTRAILS

I THINK HE SAID IT WILL BE LIKE 3 MORE YEARS OF THIS AND THEN THEY WILL START GOING AWAY

WE CAN WHINE ABOUT THE DANGERS TIL WERE BLUE IN THE FACE, APPARENTLY THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT UNTIL WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THREAT

THIS INFORMATION CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!
I’m trying to process and accept this now
I’ve spent SO MUCH TIME FIGHTING THIS
10:06 AM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
24 May, 09:44
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I heard Juan talk about this over a year ago. Supposedly the clouds (spraying/graying) blocks direct energy weapons etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 May, 10:53
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
It makes sense. I’m sure there are many uses for it. They can transmit whatever frequencies they want… seems like it’s a tool like any other, & can be used for good or bad.

I have heard someone that channels and communicates with higher dimensional versions of their self, say the Alliance is blasting oxygen in stages when their is spraying (the type needed that has been depleted for a long time) into the atmosphere. She said it removes toxins from the spraying that would otherwise have already caused massive damage to life. So Maybe?!? 🤷‍♀️

So obviously none of this is provable at this point, I’m not saying it’s all true.
Im saying there’s still a lot of unknowns and unexpected truths that we have yet to consider. My mind is open and just trying to step back and look at the situation we face. I do believe things were supposed to be WAY worse right now, devastating at all levels. I think we are only here right now still bc of Divine Intervention and timing…miracles in fact!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anj Patriotpilot @AnjK68
23 May, 11:38
Oregon yesterday… and almost every single day here. Have pics of their turn around spots at the Eastern Or border. Flying across the entire US we will see apx 10 planes spraying in one trip but hitting the Oregon border on return we will see 10 planes spraying just in the space of half of Oregon. Doesn’t seem to fit that story line - Oregon is not massively more important than other states (that I see🤷🏼‍♀️.) Also, good guys could hand out remedies or remedy packets and be honest and say “Sorry guys- have to do this to save the country for now…. Please take these detox Vitamin D Borax whatever packets and stay safe!” I could handle it if they were honest.
Pipe dream I’m sure… obviously the world is not working that way at the moment… but it could. Thanks for your post-not trying to blast you- just adding to it. We need some help here! Borax bath… Shilajit…what? Maybe Juan can put that out. 🫶🏼

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 May, 10:55
In response Anj Patriotpilot to her Publication
The entire west coast is an important target, and Pacific Northwest is militarily strategic location, and also very important when it comes to weather. where I am , in the central inner part of US. We’ve had spraying going on more often than not. This is pretty rare not having any now for a few days.

You’d have to listen to what Juan said In that interview to get a better perspective than what I shared. I’m still trying to process it. it’s a big deal and one of the things I hate the most is the chemtrails almost as much as I despise the vaccines

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
23 May, 10:59
I’m calling bullshit on this one!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 May, 10:23
Yes me too. Heavy daily in KY especially around the power plant.
Sometimes I have to flip my brain upside down and do mental gymnastics. When chickens, cows and food plants were being destroyed I had to believe maybe it was tainted by them.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 May, 10:39
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
YES IT BEEN REAL BAD LATELY But It’s been surprisingly clear up in Indiana throughout this last week. Clear blue skies