JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 May, 08:27
A water distiller is a simple purchase and useful for cleaning up the pineal.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
23 May, 07:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
๐ŸŒบGood morningโ˜•๏ธโœ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’•

Changed to distilled water a few years ago. I buy it in the gallon jugs and filter out microplastics before use. Add lemon and pinch of pink salt for minerals. I like to keep it in a stainless steel thermal in the freezer, so it's refreshingly cold. I am going to purchase a copper thermos and start using that instead. Occasionally I buy the Icelandic water for the minerals. I started adding a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to the gallon of water. It purifies and adds oxygenation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You are way ahead of the curve. I've worked with copper in my blacksmith life and hope to take up that subject later. We use chlorine dioxide for washing our vegetables, bathing, disinfecting...
08:08 AM - May 23, 2023
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 02:24
Please explain to everyone how?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 May, 09:11
Blacksmith... interesting! :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 02:25
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
So many talents this man has, you are gonna have a lot of stories to tell when you get to the lake house Sir!

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
23 May, 09:00
You are an inspiration to us all๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจ๐Ÿ’•I found white vinegar with Bob Mills baking soda a great natural cleanser also. Hydrogen peroxide is also a great option. I have it in a spray bottle so it can be refilled๐Ÿ’—

23 May, 09:06
You're right about that... wouldn't use anything else.

23 May, 09:14
Hydrogen Peroxide is also good for getting rid of pesky gnats in houseplants, too. :)