TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Not sure if this will amount to anything or not, but it did give me a little hope that my account may be reinstated! 🤷‍♀️

I can’t even count how many inquiries I have sent, trying to reinstate my account or at the minimum ..,for them to tell md why I was suspended.

Anyone else receive this message today?
05:03 PM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
22 May, 05:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Received the same response on May 7th. May 17th I got this response.
"Hello,
Your account was suspended due to violations of our Terms of Service. After reviewing for reinstatement your account will not be restored.
Thanks,
Twitter".
Good luck in getting your account reinstated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 May, 05:18
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
That reaponse that you got, is what I have received several times! 😂

I guess I will probably receive it again!! 🤣😂🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 May, 05:07
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I got this reply too, so i emailed back the info they requested. A day later, their response that my account will not be reinstated:(

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 May, 05:20
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I guess now, I am expecting that same response. 🤦‍♀️

Such assholes! 😤