Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 May, 02:26
Dept of Defense decode

=

Decode What Is My Mission / The Great Return Of King Yeshua Christ / Ok How Is Any Of This Real / Four Hundred And Forty Four Gematria / Cosmic Connection With A Stargate / Jesus Challenged Gods Holy People / Taylor Swift Is A Man / Rock Your World 🪨/ You Know The Thing / Light Has Overcome Darkness / 1776 / Everyone Is Testifying / But The Best Is Yet To Come / Discover Your Story / Through The Looking Glass 🔎/ Americas Comeback Starts Now / I Just Wanna Set You Free / Jesus Christ Is The Dragon / Lord Christ Math Algorithm / The Ladder From Heaven To Earth 🪜/ Non Stop Truth In The Face / And Frogs To Destroy Them 🐸/ The Writing Is On The Wall ✍/ Gematria Shows Patterns / I Question Everything / Wizard Hunter 🧙‍♀️/ You Reap What You Sow 🌱/ Say You Are Sorry / Ezekiels True Vision ⚙/ God Holds The Wheel Of Creation In His Hands
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
271-172
TS 13:00 - 1:00

#BlueGreenTeam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 May, 02:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 May, 02:28
"Ok How Is Any Of This Real / Four Hundred And Forty Four Gematria / Cosmic Connection With A Stargate / Jesus Challenged Gods Holy People"

https://twitter.com/Matrix...

Calm Cali @CalmCali
22 May, 01:10
This is big IMO. 🛹

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it