Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 May, 08:18 (E)
TROLLING BRANDS:
About a 1 1/2 ago I came across this document - I found it under the name TIS - it was connected to TRUMP and ALL the BIG Corporations he had taken over - I went to look for it - and can no longer find it:
In the document it should ALL the BIG Corporations around the world that TRUMP owned. (or perhaps seized through - TAKE OVER).
It was impossible to go through all of them - the file was MASSIVE!

Could it be that all these BIG BOX companies and Corporations- Trump seized and is making them embarrass themselves via AD campaigns (Bud Light) and in your face TRANS clothing (Target).. is this also another way to do a SOFT DISCLOSE to the general sleeping public.

NETFLIX was taken over by the WHITE HATS and they are showing Movies/Series that tackle all the things we ANONS have been speaking of.

Are they SO IN YOUR FACE with all the F*CKERY making it impossible for anyone NOT to SEE?.
I think so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Megan Ahrens @Betty45
Yes! I believe it is part of their plea deal. IT IS hilarious 😂
One after another. They are not that Stupid. They pay a lot of money to target their Consumers!
08:43 AM - May 22, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Betty45 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 May, 10:39
In response Megan Ahrens to her Publication
Right - no CEO or BRANDING consultant would ever do something this bad - The Target clothes are so poorly made and the ugliest I have ever seen - even without the message. Sorry for the spelling errors - typing so quick and they only let me edit once.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396