6h
It’s worse than we even imagined. Target is a den of G🌈R🌈M🌈R🌈S

https://twitter.com/farmin...
01:04 AM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Todd Callicoat @Craniumcal
22 May, 03:55
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Do not buy from them....just like Budweiser....Ford...Target....they back off when they are going broke....you have to show them🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
22 May, 02:13
It’s already at Kohls too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 May, 10:10
And nobody makes the connection about ‘pride’ being the original sin of satan.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 May, 10:09
It's fully time to destroy these woke companies.
Not just boycotting but sharing the hell out of how sick these people are.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
22 May, 10:06
Yes Target is bad... But we now have local businesses and restaurants have drag theme nights. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
22 May, 08:41
I live outside St Louis. I can affirm its at our Target too. I never really shopped there much; however, we've been trying to stock on up on things and found our way there. First thing I saw was the "queer" shirt she shows in this video. It has NO place in the kid's section!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 May, 04:50
Looks like we gotta get in retail as well.

New line called Anon Tribe!🤪

chore Toke @choretoke
22 May, 04:44
I don’t go to CCP/target or CCP/Walmart 😏Parents need to stand up for there children ✊🏼

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 May, 02:03
The bringing down of the elites, traitors in Gov.
ending lying Pharma is needed very much with
no two ways about it--but--real America loving
families/individuals want this evil crap ended--
now--out of schools--out of stores--out of movies
NOW!...no need to ruin 10's of thousands more
innocent kids if the future of America is a priority ....Thinking God won't bless willfull negligence of
citizens forever

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 May, 01:25 (E)
They are obsessed with changing children's genders because it leads to depopulation but it actually beings in more money for doctors and corporations in the short term. They don't care, they won't be around forever. It's time to go medieval on these predators

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
22 May, 01:15
I heard that George Soros owns stocks in Target