sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 May, 01:59
🔄 Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

quiet but deadly. White to play!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 May, 02:16
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
2d to 6h

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hold Fast @Zoot42
20 May, 04:31
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Agreed.
Then black moves:
4b to 2c

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 May, 06:24
In response Hold Fast to his Publication
1b to 6g check

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 01:00
Wait.
Did you mean
1c to 6b?

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 01:02
Sorry 1c to 6g?

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 01:07
I’ll try saying it correctly one more time😛😛
1c to 5g?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 04:22
LOL, , so sorry, I'd say 1c to 8c

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 04:24
The black knight is in the way of that move now.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 04:27
I just re-read yes, I would take 2h to 2 g

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 04:46
6f to 5f

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 May, 04:55
1c to 5g check

Hold Fast @Zoot42
21 May, 04:58
8g to 8h

Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bob Eddy Z, click on at the bottom under it