LQve Trump @LoveTump
What if all the MILITARY in DC is there to protect TRUMP as HE gets sworn in?

We know they love POTUS!

Just thinking 🤔 outside the box
06:52 PM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Puffer De Doodle @PatriotPup
18 January, 09:17
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Who said its gonna be "Biden's" inauguration ifit is the Big Dawgs inauguration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
18 January, 02:26
I love that theory but I think we will see ehat they want us to see which is [B]iden inaugerated but behind closed doors I think they're gonna arrest him and the rest of them and hold them hostage in the capitol building

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
18 January, 11:45
The wire is on the inside

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 January, 11:56
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
deception sometimes needed?

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
18 January, 11:36
The US Marshals are deputizing 1,000s of NG troops. That sounds like they're getting ready to arrest some fools. One can always hope!

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
The US Marshals are deputizing 1,000s of NG troops. That sounds like they're getting ready to arrest some fools. One can always hope!

Lee G... @LeeG
what if the army was there for bidens protection, once everyone knows what these criminals have done the world and his dog will want to linch then by the mob, tar and feather them then hang them🤷🏼‍♂️

Lee G... @LeeG
what if the army was there for bidens protection, once everyone knows what these criminals have done the world and his dog will want to linch then by the mob, tar and feather them then hang them🤷🏼‍♂️

Cheryl Stothard @Prism51
17 January, 10:04
I think they are there to make all the arrests of all the 🦎🦎

Bonnie Kay @BonnieKay
17 January, 08:41
I wondered the same thing! Wouldn't it be great if Biden has a fake swearing in with all the treasonous crooks watching and all of them were captured and arrested?? Is it too much to want this?

Debra Lynn @Jb4dw143
17 January, 07:39
I literally thought the same exact thing!!!