Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
In Britain migrants have launched a social media challange - to enter random houses, testing their impunity.
04:08 AM - May 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
21 May, 04:50
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
Bet the Brits wish they could hang this sign on the front door.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 May, 04:39
Now do all the bleeding hearts in Britain finally understand the South African plight?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 May, 04:33
In America that is how you get killed.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 May, 04:31
In America, the mother or father would most likely come around the corner with a weapon in their hands. I know my parents would have. I would have used what was available.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
21 May, 04:25
The Cabal have ruined every country.

Northy UK. @Northy
21 May, 04:15
They also Post videos of them stealing dogs at parks, and entering random people cars.

All freely available to watch, not banned from Tik Tok or YouTube.