Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
This is called the Oniscidae. You may find them under a brick or a damp object. You may have felt disgusted and wondered why they exist in nature. Well, let me tell you, the oniscidae , better known as cochineal, is a subgroup of isopod crustaceans whose function is to remove harmful heavy metals from the earth such as mercury, cadmium and lead. They contribute to the cleansing of soil and groundwater to reaffirm the wisdom of nature. Do not damage them or spray pesticides!
01:42 AM - May 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
22 May, 01:16
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Loved playing with Roly Polys.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
21 May, 10:11
always loved playing with them when we were little :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
21 May, 10:05 (E)
Yeah! Rolly Pollies😊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 May, 10:04
The beloved Rolly Polly!

Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
21 May, 07:48
Yes ! These ,as well as slugs and many others, are God's "decomposers". He... had/has ... a reason for everything.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 May, 03:22
Used to know it as a woodlouse - had many in my garden but never harmed them as "knew" they were "good" to hv around 😍

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 May, 03:09
Rolly-Pollies

I played with them as a child ... I walked around with them in my hand and took them from place to place ... they tickled when they walked on you ...

Then again I played with snakes and frogs and turtles and tarantulas and crabs on the beach ... carried them all around until sunset and then always had to let them go because my mom never let me bring them into the house 🤷🏼‍♀️

I used to rip up the pavement on a mini bike too ... and avoid cops racing around on my quad

Ahhh those were the good ole days when the skies were clear and the sun always shined

And who would have ever thought we had to worry about poisoned food and tainted water and trees dying and people trying to mass murder whole populations ... wtf over.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 May, 03:07
OK but I still hate them, at least hate to see them 😁

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
21 May, 01:59
*I'm devestated! All this time I thought they were called Rollie Pollies😁

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
21 May, 02:22
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Yes, That's what I called them.
Or Pill bugs.