Only people mentioned by AprillFresh in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
22 May, 02:48
In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication
Oh and I just remembered I sat next to Desi Jr at a hair salon about 7 yrs ago in Boulder City, NV ( that’s where he lives) he was one strange guy - had the most weird personality . Then he drove away in. Prius 🤦🏻‍♀️that was it for me ! Lol couldn’t even drive a cool car lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
22 May, 02:44
I watched I LOVE LUCY every night during dinner - we loved that show back then. Someone gave me a dvd set of all the episodes in the early 2000’s I tried to watch, they made me UNCOMFORTABLE- I didn’t continue to watch - one day a friend turned on an old episode on some channel it was of them playing with the oija board I said turn that off I’ve never seen that episode and I’m not watching it now👺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
22 May, 02:07
I never did like her style of comedy. It was so cringe worthy it made me nervous and I would turn it off.. now we know

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
22 May, 01:53
Our Miss Brooks- The I Love Lucifer Show? - YouTube

Wait! What? Meant to be a play on words, but...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 May, 01:50
They all in the club

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 May, 02:50
Ball = 👨 > 👩

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 May, 02:17
So glad you brought his up! Read Lucy tied to gangsters
Read Ricky's dad one of original founders of the Federal Reserve.
Omigosh, the one-eye shot. Arrgghhh...

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 May, 12:25
Ricky would play those bongo drums and chant "babaloo", or some such thing...some voodoo stuff, perhaps? It was not funny; it was weird; never saw the humor in it.

Freedom Fox @FreedomFox
20 May, 11:08
wha???! No shit?! They’re all evil

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
20 May, 06:46
😭😭🙈