Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Saturday Q & A for anyone interested:

1. Do you believe everything we are witnessing is a distraction from Epstein Island, The Client List, The Save The Children Focus?

2. Do you believe The Commander In Chief would have the list?

3. Who do you believe currently is the real CIC?

4. Do you believe anyone working on the Q team would require clearance from the CIC to disclose/declass this intel?
03:20 PM - May 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 May, 03:29 (E)
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Most everything we are watching and waiting for has already happened remember it's just a movie most the bad people have been delt with and removed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 May, 03:33
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Agreed. I believe we are being tested on idol worship/following the stars. I see so many crucified on all platforms with the exception of one man who would be at the top of the chain of command. I call social media DJT Black Hat Trump as we await the return of the real one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 May, 03:29
What if the CIC who is running the show including Trump is not from Earth? 👀👀👀🧐😳🫣

20 May, 03:30
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Anything is possible. I just find it curious why one man who we believe has it all never gets questioned or held accountable by his followers while everyone under the chain of command gets crucified

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 May, 03:52
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Would be nice if someone let us humans know wtf is going it seems a bit slow moving and alot of chatter but what do I know I an just a human who is awake to the fact that I've been controlled and manipulated and lied all my life and it seems It is still going on.

arba happihr @arba
20 May, 03:27
Aloha
Yes I am a believer of all.
CIC has the final word
He is related to Jesus I believe

20 May, 03:29
In response arba happihr to her Publication
It makes me curious why everyone under his chain of command gets crucified daily, many who are also on the bloodline yet the one who has it all is never questioned or held accountable by his followers. Lesson in idol worship maybe?