Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
15 May, 04:13
Please pray for my oldest son.
I knew something was wrong all weekend, he has been missing for 3 days, totally out of character for him, I called the police when he did not show up for work tonight. He either tried to commit suicide or was having suicidal thoughts and is in 3 west at our local hospital psyche ward.
Please just pray for him, and thank you 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 May, 03:07
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
God Bless all of you, and thank you soo very much for all of your beautiful thoughts & prayers. My son has been back home for a few days now, and seems to be in better spirits. I told him how proud I am of him, and how much courage it takes and how brave he is for seeking help. I am such a blessed Mama, and so grateful that he took the steps to heal. Love you all, Family is Everything. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
So happy to hear your son is back home n safe Warrior-mom ✨🙏💖
03:10 PM - May 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply
20 May, 03:14
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you soo much Rita, you keep yourself safe too friend 💞

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 May, 02:47
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Thank you Warrior Mama
God Bless 💖✨