Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Oh Gee, I wonder why! These people are PURE EVIL!

WHO Issues Warning on “Unusual” Surge of Severe Myocarditis Cases in Newborns and Infants

https://www.thegatewaypund...
01:35 PM - May 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
20 May, 03:37
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
🤬 Why did the parents get the Poison Jab, this is why the little ones are coming out sick, these poor babies didn’t have a choice the parents did WHY WHY😡😡🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
20 May, 02:20
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
And those things both existed before the jab as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 12:49
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
🥲🙏🏻🥲

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 May, 01:38
WHO is part and parcel of it. When the f*ck are we going to hold them accountable. We are in hell right now

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 May, 01:38
It must be because of climate change 🙄

20 May, 01:48
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I’m sure that will be at the top of the fake list of causes

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
20 May, 02:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Nawww, Mike. I'm fairly certain it's racism!! I haven't a clue HOW, but it's gotta be! 😳😱