Bitchy Farm Diva @PeeKayBee
Today, DJT45's second impeachment debate hearing begins in DC. A "former" President cannot be impeached. FACT. The Law says so. Question...WHY is DC hell bent on this? Either he IS our rightful President (and they know it) and they're trying to oust him (again) OR they are pushing the envelope as they go because he's a former to ensure he can never run for office again. Trump is living rent free in these politicians heads - seriously. Focused on him because HE is a threat. They are not concerned with #46 and all his ill-gotten trickery...(nah, that's all good to them) This is in fact, #4
09:00 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by PeeKayBee in this post can reply
BTD Dink @Nghtzuki1000s
09 February, 09:03
In response Bitchy Farm Diva to her Publication
Call it stupid conspiracy minded... but I feel it is only to draw DJT out into the public to have him off'd!!!

Who am I though? Just a dumb American Factory Worker 🤷🏽‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bitchy Farm Diva @PeeKayBee
09 February, 09:19
In response BTD Dink to his Publication
Perhaps that's their plan...who knows with these evil people. They've tried before - many times. We can only continue to pray for his protection every single day. And STOP - I think you're pretty stinking smart - no matter what you do for a living!! High Five Dink :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396