Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
21 May, 07:12
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
2020 fires on the roof of the Chinese consulate in Dallas after notice of their eviction, purported to be bundles of mail in ballots I recall,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
May The4th @MayThe4th
20 May, 03:32
ok...so looking forward. i will be on it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Antares Ablaze @AntaresAblaze
19 May, 10:40
All I get...
In the coming weeks, I will be sharing a captivating story about how we posted a story a few weeks ago, about something that happened three years ago or longer. This issue will likely continue as we knew it did then and did nothing about it. As time goes on, we’ll throw a little more information out there. It might be misinformation but it’s totally ok as long as it fits our narrative and drags things out even further. Our sources are very reliable as they stay consistent in telling us these things and provide us with publishing material. This material may or may not have any credibility but we’ll soon find out possibly in the weeks, months, decades or even centuries to come. Don’t be surprised if thing change a little bit as details come out and no justice is brought. Now we invite you to sign up for our newsletter or comment, like and share so we can gauge our audience to see what stories we shall keep it the cycle. Again, Thank you all for riding the carousel!!!

Ange Love @LoveM
19 May, 05:27
All facts with supporting documentation needs to be made public/ transparent; this is our votes that are being tampered with! Our voice and decisions!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
19 May, 04:17
Just who are all these High Tech Gangsters and
FBI helpers..Not being told everything I believe

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 May, 03:47