Only people mentioned by johnburke in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 May, 09:55
In response John Burke to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 May, 09:53
I beg to differ, none of this Satanic world DEPOPULATION agenda should be tolerated. This is what thie core of this agenda is. It is normalizing perversion and weakening the family. It is stealing souls away from the life God intended. Being part of the LBGTQ+ community has become " trendy." As all things demonic are, it is a deception.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 May, 08:52

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 May, 08:36

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 May, 08:13
🙋‍♀️ *ahem* I beg to differ Blair. I had an issue with all of this before AND furthermore Blair is part of the problem! Just because he is "on our side" doesn't make the living in sin part ok. It's about children's rights too because we don't want them growing up around what he is or the other things he just mentioned.
Drag shows are sinful and evil.
Sex changes are sinful and evil.
All things LGBT are sinful and evil.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 May, 12:59
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
#truth !