LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 May, 11:50
#TheGreatDefault
It’s just a matter of Time
https://twitter.com/GRDect...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
19 May, 12:44
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ’– Hiya Fren 🐸πŸ₯°
I πŸ’– Youuu 😍
πŸ™πŸ’–I Pray All is Well with You + YoursπŸ’™πŸ™ Thank You for All that You do & being here right now πŸ₯°πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA @LightHeartAnon
Thank you so much KiKi!!!!
No wonder things were feeling extra light around me, I felt your prayers and positive vibes!!! βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨
Thank YOU for bringing BRIGHT LIGHT everywhere you go, thank God for you, an Angelic human. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–
I’m doing well and I hope & pray you & yours are too. Much love to you KiKi!!!!! πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’«πŸ€—πŸ˜βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’•
12:54 AM - May 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
19 May, 01:23
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
Omgeee πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜’😭 LHA πŸ’›πŸŒŸβ˜€οΈβœ¨
Tears 😭😒πŸ₯Ή
Oh, WOW 🀩 I πŸ’–LOVEπŸ’™ YOU SO VERY MUCH ♾️♾️
I only hope to live up to this πŸ˜‡.
YOU are the πŸ˜‡πŸ’–Sweet Angel LoveπŸ’™πŸ˜‡ I πŸ’«send You & Yours SO Much πŸ’–LoveπŸ’™ + πŸ™PrayersπŸ™ + πŸ₯°HappinessπŸ₯° πŸ™God Be with Ya’llπŸ™ πŸ’«βœ¨πŸŒŸβ˜€οΈπŸ₯° ILYSM β™ΎοΈβ™ΎοΈβœ¨β˜€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€©πŸŒŒ

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 May, 02:49
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•πŸ€—
Love you KiKi!
πŸ’«βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’«