COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SGAnon
RealSGAnon

Our fellow sleepers are waking up fast.
90+% needed.
👉 We are well on the way.
FINSYS Events will be *tremendously effective* at awakening the remnants.

We
Are
Inevitable.

#TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #GreatestLoveStoryEverTold #Freedom #truth #GodWins
07:39 PM - May 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 May, 04:13
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I went to look at her account its now suspended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
19 May, 10:44
Since a young boy and watching the July 1969 Apollo landing on the moon I was exposed, and somehow directed, to question narratives. I didn't understand TV well as a 6 yo, but my question then was how did they film those first steps on the moon? Now I know how Stanley Kubrik's 2001 was the forerunner and backdrop for the Apollo production. It didn't take long to comprehend that huge NASA budgets were facilitated and directed into black projects to pave the way for a dystopian future. Do you think JFK knew what was going on? Oh yeah, he knew. The Q Plan was already in motion. The JFK assassination was real, the target was however secreted away. Trump's imminent return will expose everything the evil elites, royals and banking cartels have been perpetrating on humanity for literal ages. Take heart and know your creator abides within you and is victorious. We are his seed, we are his ambassadors, we are his heirs to a beautiful cosmos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 May, 09:41
ONE MOMENT IN TIME

I Am 64 Years Old and NEVER Went to Sleep and have Attempted to Live my Life as a Shining Example the People around me who went to Sleep and were Walking Around in somnolent, Hypnotic Trace.
I Thank God Everyday for Granting me the Privilege of Witnessing the Re-Awakening and Rebirth of America on a Personal and Planetary Level.

LISTEN NOW, with Me, as TOGETHER We EXPERIENCE Our Individual and Collective ONE MOMENT IN TIME!
Dana Winner - One Moment In Time live - YouTube

#vtm #danawinner #OneMomentInTime #WithneyHouston #LiefdeVoorMuziek Maandagavond 1 februari 2016, blies Dana Winner tijdens de uitzending van Liefde voor Muz...

arba happihr @arba
19 May, 09:44
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Beautiful
Thank you !

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Lysanne anon @lysanne
19 May, 09:33
20 years… I have PTSD from all this.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
19 May, 09:29
That roaming goal post, for a few yrs many
sources had stated 80+ percent.. I will go
with what works

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 May, 07:52
The only thing that matters is you are here.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 May, 07:51
YES..... SOME OF US DECADES

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 May, 07:52
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
For sure!