Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 May, 03:39
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Misty Oz1 @MistyOz
18 May, 07:17
It's what they did in Nigeria

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 07:21
In response Misty Oz1 to her Publication
When do the riots in the banks begin?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 June, 04:06
In response Misty Oz1 to her Publication
Yeah, these bastards are going after the very poor. Dear GOD protect and strengthen my friend in Nigeria. Make sure the riches of the evil in Nigeria is placed into the hands of your faithful children there. They need you terribly and have total faith in your love.

America First @Realdeal
18 May, 06:27
What if I had a lot and there only going to give me a little fuck that hat if someone worked there ass off for it to the right way and I don’t believe this accounts just like yesterday another account post get food etc for Friday it was like the 20th time I that person post it why do people swear they no what’s going on over a post they put out and there wrong again and agin

max moody @33maximus33
18 May, 05:46 (E)
I quit following Ghost Ezra on Telegram close to 2 years ago because of all the constant over the top b.s. he continually posted.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
18 May, 06:27
In response max moody to his Publication
Me also! Schill !

19 May, 03:38
In response max moody to his Publication

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
18 May, 04:43
GhostEzra is a fake account, clickbait...

Striker Patriot @smtexas
18 May, 03:42
Not sure I believe that..

18 May, 04:22
In response Striker Patriot to his Publication
Maybe it's to accelerate the Biden impeach or remove by the 25th Amendment process.