mars 1776 @mars_1776
11:42 AM - May 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
18 May, 12:44
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Thank you for sharing Mars1776

Nice job Jim and all those that were involved you're very much appreciated and we see you we hear you and I pray that this hearing serves as a sovereign reality check to those that have had their head in the sand for far too long. Any of us commoners even myself could be whistle blowers, I tell you what I wouldn't do as an American citizen I wouldn't report my fellow neighbors and Americans to a corrupt FBI; you my "friends" you that have done that could be considered domestic terrorists in my world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 May, 12:21
911 also 9+1+1= 11

11 likes 11 reposts. 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 May, 01:19
In response James Dean to his Publication
Nice catch!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 May, 01:38
In response James Dean to his Publication
Also if you carry out the date January 6th 2012 and add the numbers together 6+2+0+1+2 you get 11.
If you convert January to the numerical month and add it to 6+2+0+1+2+1 = 12
12 religious definition, mythological and magical symbolism, generally representing perfection, entirety, or cosmic order in traditions since antiquity.

11 religious definition,
Equality
Justice
Calm
Kindness
Tact
Duality
Those who recognize the spiritual meaning of number Eleven in their lives are quite sensitive to vibrational frequencies matching these attributes above listed. Elevens appearing on a consistent bases is indicative of a reflective, thoughtful and intuitive soul.

AngelinaJames @AngelinaJames
18 May, 11:47
I just received my third payment order from an online agency, along with $30,000 that I had accumulated over the course of a month on my laptop. His regular pay is far higher than mine, and this is a fantastic position. Start working today to start making money online.
Go Here——————————>>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com