Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
18 May, 11:21
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I'm calling BS on this story. My wife is not vaccinated but works in healthcare education. She works with all the big hospitals in Nashville. 99% of the individuals in all those HUGE hospitals are vaxxed. She know nobody with aids or anyone that has died. I go with boots on the ground these days instead of these stories pulled out of someone's ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
17 May, 06:07
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
But there was an article that came out that The standards for blood donation have changed and that now gay men who might have hiv are being blamed for contaminating the blood supply. Clown world. The vaqqes had factors from HIV in them. Round and round we go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
29 May, 01:28
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
It's no longer that the NWO CABAL is creating division, they are creating hatred.
So now, anyone who gets AIDS might hate gays?