TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
I'm going to ask this question here because I really have no place else.

I take one prescription....for blood pressure.

If the 10 day shut in happens during the time the refill comes due, what happens. I have thought about this for 2 years. The pharmacy won't refill it earlier than the date they have.

When I don't take them my breathing gets more difficult and scary. And I don't plan on not taking them until I get healed supernaturally or in a med bed....in case anybody wants to tell me all the natural things that you can use to prevent high blood pressure. I know about them, tried several in the past, etc.
12:23 PM - May 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply
Larry Edwards @Ledwards1776
17 May, 09:49
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
Mail order 90 day supplies. Blood pressure meds are dirty cheap without insurance, Less than $20 for a3 month supply. Talk to your dr about this option.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
17 May, 01:02 (E)
If you are unable to get an extra 30 day supply from your doctor you can supplement beet root, turmeric, vit D3 and K2, and low dose aspirin 3 days a week (setting aside the unused BP pills on those days to build up an emergency supply) and at the same time go on a VERY LOW carb diet (which is key to lowering BP naturally by reducing blood sugar levels which is the main cause of high BP in the first place) - do these things and you will be fine... the hard part is cutting carbs and eating veggies, high fats, and meats...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
17 May, 12:42
What BP med do you take?

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
17 May, 12:40
My suggestion is to ask your doctor to give you a 30 day supply prescription (in addition to your normal prescription) and tell the pharmacy not to run it through your insurance. Tell the doctor that you are wanting to do this just in case there is ever a supply issue. That way you always have a 30 day supply on hand.