Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
16 May, 12:06
#Snowden #haarp

“With these terrestrial antennas, NATO [the North Atlantic Treaty Organization] is able to, on a global scale, remotely silence ‘perpetrators’ of ‘deviant or subversive’ strains of thought.”

https://amg-news.com/snowd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 May, 12:07
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
It's my prayer that the global alliance has already delt with these.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I believe they have. So much is being revealed now which I doubt would have seen the light of day unless [they] had been neutralized.

This is prbably why all the world's governments followed the #vaccines #genocide plan. Bigger threats were likely.

It's been said also there was 60 Chyneeze warships in major ports around the world. Imagine the destruction if major cities were nuked.

We were one second to midnight before total destruction. Those who have been impatient need to realize the huge implications of what was about to happen, and why it took so long to remove the threat.

Make sure you watch the video on the above article with #benjaminfulford

It's 80 years tonight since the Dambuster raid.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
12:39 PM - May 16, 2023
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
Madya Starr @UniversalOne
16 May, 01:50
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Charles III looks like he has aged beyond recognition!

16 May, 03:31
In response Madya Starr to her Publication
They're fake. All photos of him for some time have been faked. They're very good at doing this, videos look real but when you enlarge a still you can easily see they've been photoshopped.

Look at these, so obvious. See the 'stitching' on of the Bishop's neck and poor quality. From a distance it's not so obvious.

I took these ss on 17th April 2022. He was taken out long ago.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

16 May, 03:42
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Watch what's happening, there's a lot coming out now. We don't know half of it.

Durham's report was only an assessment of events. The rest will follow. I've been following this for years, from the time Trump was campaigning but even before that. #brexit and the campaign to allow a vote was part of taking down the cabal.

A lot of people you see, and news you hear, are fake. Those who do the photoshopping and videos have been very busy. It's mind boggling to think how they've been co-ordinated in the media which I think has been playing the game for some time.

Threats have been very real, and very dangerous.

https://anonup.com/thread/...