Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
16 May, 03:53
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
There are 5 of us siblings. One brother & one sister were deluded and got the vaccine in early '21. I lost it with both of them when we all got together June '21. They both regretted it already & swore to not get any more shots/boosters.

My sister's health has steadily declined, though no cancer (yet?). My brother, on the other hand, has gotten malignant skin cancer on both ears. Had to have major reconstruction on one because the surgery was so drastic to remove the cancer. 😥

Now he has aggressive bladder cancer. *sigh* They removed a huge tumor & put chemo inside bladder. No more than 3 or 4 months later, it's returned with a vengeance. He won't listen to me regarding alternative treatments. Please pray he's healed or tries something else!! 🙏🏻

What really gets me is he's always been a "conspiracy theorist" & KNOWS things!! (had TOP security clearance in SpecOps/Pentagon).

I think he's just scared and I don't blame him for that. Been there twice. It definitely scares y

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 May, 05:32
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Praying sweetie...ive lost several as well...& all my nieces and nephews/aunts/uncles...sister and bro in law....some of them already gone now. I'm livid!!!!! Nowhere to place this rage I feel. ...yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 May, 06:47
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
I’m really sorry…none of my extended family would listen to me either. 🥲

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
16 May, 02:37
So, can I conclude that they are using this mRNA tech with the use off the so called 'Liposomen', the artificial microscopic little balls with a layer of 'fosfolipiden' and within those, their mRNA poison? And that this combination is causing the rapid exploding cancer? Or is it much much more worse than this?
I remember the words of the old peoples in the new world, saying: before the white man coming to this land, we were almost never sick! They did not need artificial medicins, ate healthy and lived happy lives.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 May, 05:35
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I'm aware. It's sickening.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 May, 11:44
Truth is truth and proof is proof. If they go against it WE REMOVE THEM.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 May, 01:25
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
It's our duty. ;))