Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
16 May, 02:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Every day, I am surrounded by so much darkness; circumstances I do not have the choice to change. There is no walking away. God has chosen a path for me and it is with His help that I can continue to look for joy in such difficulty.

Every day, with the armor of God, I do my best to bring Light to that darkness. I'm left mentally, emotionally, physically... worn out every day.

Every day, I pray the Lord give me and those around me His Peace, strength, guidance, healing, rest...His great Love.

Thank you for posting this video and God be with us all. There is Light in the darkness. I believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 May, 02:14
Hi Kim!
Great message! 🙌🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 May, 01:20
Oh ya! I needed to hear this today. Thank. You. Kim! ❤️👍😊

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 May, 10:59
Fear is liar. Fear is a self imposed prison. An attitude of gratitude is the key to unlock the prison of Fear. When you feel Fear or worry creeping into your thoughts, say to yourself " STOP!" Then purposely think of something that you are thankful for. It does not have to be a big thing. It can be something as simple as the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the dog is sleeping, the kids are playing guietly, the fridge has food in it, I have a warm bed. I can walk and talk, I can see and hear.....
😇
Don't let worry or allow fear,
To ever get too close or near.
Breathe in joy, pray for peace,
Enjoy the freedom of fears release!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 May, 10:44
Mornin’ Kim🥰🙏🏼
Luv Ya ❤️
what a great message Thank You! ❤️💫

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 May, 11:07
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
ditto bev :)
have a great one.