Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
15 May, 07:25
"Kash Patel says the fake news is being forced to report that President Trump is innocent as a result of the Durham report & they are β€œinjecting that into the media narrative for the first time to an audience that has never really heard that.”

Welcome to the great awakening."

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasAr...

Today is the first time, in more than 30 years being aware of these deep state fuckers that I finally feel like "YES, IT'S HAPPENING, YES"

πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Well... some of the media are calling the Durham report a 'cover up'

I am assuming his testimony, requested by Jordan, will be to counter that... the left will have 7 days to spin the hell out of this.
10:17 PM - May 15, 2023
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
16 May, 10:23
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Possibly less that that as rumor has it a Laptop will be in the news this coming Fryday. Killary is my guess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 May, 12:06
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I am wondering if the 'debt' will overshadow everything...

Folks not getting their welfare checks, folk not getting their pensions on June 1, riots with piles of bricks provided, and wall to wall propaganda coverage...

Hunters laptop
Hillaries emails
Durham report
Obama spying
The Maricopa election court case

They will have no other option but to bring it into the audiences laps.

Hope folk have stored some emergency rations and fuel.