VincentCrypt46
5:43 PM · EST
May 15, 2023
06:18 PM - May 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
15 May, 06:58
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Unbelievable! Wow, I thought that at the very least, that seeing some of these guys arrested on live TV would get the ball rolling! MUST be more than meets the eye going on here....lulling the DS into a false sense of security?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
15 May, 06:35
'Military is the only way'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 May, 07:05
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Rally the Troops

memes matter @NoComment
15 May, 06:25
Wait👀🔎optics still? Deception again? The swamp is deep, does that mean they keep finding dens of demons and Children to be rescued we cant risk? Bcs whats happenin subterrainean levels Are connected to surface level circumstances i think
As up above as down below so Even spirit realm is dependent and connected to all levels
5D chess is also accention?
Just what i am getting from that post
This is still sinking in need more data i am not joking

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 May, 06:21
the swap runs deep.

But we knew Durham was full of it when i took him to long to spend millions and DO NOTHING.

HE WAS EITHER BRIBED OR BLACKMAILED.

HIS NAME WILL DO DOWN IN INFAMY AS "DO NOTHING DURHAM"

memes matter @NoComment
15 May, 06:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Nothing burger from Him I did not expect,but.. when its Patriots expect the unexpected..maybe we building caracters of undercover Veritas' ? Like barr to? Whitehats long played grey?

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
15 May, 06:28
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
And now….. nothing will happen as usual.