Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 May, 06:33
Happy Mothers Day Mommies !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 May, 11:33 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank you VK. 💗

This year has been harder than most, my daddy passed away a couple days ago after a very long battle, exactly midnight on Friday, May 12. Feel like I have been crying nonstop since then.

Was talking to my son the night he passed and he knew I wasn't doing well. 3am Friday morning he bought a plane ticket to come and see me, surprised me Friday afternoon with the biggest hug for his mom! Spent Friday and all day Saturday with my son and daughter which hasn't happened in so very long, and my hurting heart was filled with so much love. I raised some good kiddos.
✨💗✨

Both of my kids are rarely here at the same time, it's just so special for me that on Mothers Day they are both here. I am still so sad from my dad's passing, but there is joy mixed in now too because for a few days my son and daughter are here with my husband and I and our family is together, if only for a few days. 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
So sorry for your significant loss. Grief takes a huge piece of us. Glad your adult children are there to help comfort at this time. I miss both my parents every day - it's been 11 yrs for Mom and 25 yrs for my dad - so hard to believe. God bless you and family - know that God is with you the whole time.
12:24 AM - May 15, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel Doc, click on at the bottom under it