Julie Casey @Trump2023
03 May, 06:48
No one gives a shit about Q Delta posts these days, wonder what in the fook is going on ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
06 May, 03:16
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I for one give a shit about Q posts. There have not been any Q post for a while, I suspect they might be a little busy. Considering all the shit going that I might be aware of, I can't imagine dealing with that plus ALL the shit I'm not aware of. All of That plus any and all counter moves, (because you know the bad guys are not going to just roll over) that occur, I gotta tell you, I'm impressed. I'm also sure nobody cares what I think. I just pray we are successful with this whole thing, for everybody's sake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
You said " I'm sure nobody cares what I think." Once Vincent Kennedy said, " they really f***** up reality. Throw in the spells and the weak had no chance. Congrats to all that are really awake. You made it to a higher vibration. Not many here support my Q posts but you do. Awake you and powerful and your voice matters, WWG1WGA 💫
12:46 PM - May 14, 2023
In response Larry Dooley to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
15 May, 07:04
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
There are quite a few contributors here that I listen to and admire (as much as possible without actually meeting them). That is why I actually signed up on AU. Just had to participate and see if anyone really cared if did. Some do, thank you, and some just go away. Can't figure that, but it is what it is. Anyway, VK is an enigma. There are so many that I've been reading their post before everyone got booted from Twatter. They have scattered around, a lot landed here. ( I kind of snuck onto Twatter, snuck on to AU. You read all the posts but I was never able to comment, post, you know, I had no acct. I picked here. don't regret it. I'd love to know where QTSR, John Wiq,
Joe M and just so many have gotten to.
I might add that you have been a pleasant surprise. I am happy to have met you, as it were.