Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 May, 02:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have experienced this
at first I did not intend to fast ...
a combination of grief and circumstances
no food for many days over several months
I was hungry at first but then I began to feel that I did not need food, it brought me down, weighed my body energetically and I was ok, clear minded, not hungry not eating.
Then VK was talking about fasting a few months ago, this got my attention as I was having this experience without intention. I spend a lot of time in the sunshine, walking with my doGs in the countryside, I felt that I was feeding/healing myself, creating a new body.
What he said resonates:
"Humans don't need to eat they need to CHARGE"...
Now I am experimenting with allowing the thought/belief that we are self-healing :)
... mind matters ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 May, 04:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
14 May, 02:22
so many different opinions. Agree we need protein, but good fats are also important. We do eat way too much food these days as most of it is addictive stuff and full of poisons. Fasting is a way for our bodies to detox all of this. However, people with blood sugar issues like hypoglycemia, may not be able to fast for long strarting out. We all fast when we are sick - it's a detox. Good info but take it slowly and consider current health conditions.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 May, 12:41
Wow Interesting.

--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
14 May, 12:00
Love it! SO true. In my 30's I ate almost nothing for years and had so much energy and clarity. I do not doubt that we have been totally lied to about the food pyramid. That is a lot of stinking food when you become and adult and over 50 seems you even so much less!

But I have to have coffee or tea. I have to have my coffee or tea Kim! Good RO water, organic beans or leaves, a little whole organic cream and stevia leaves, or organic sucanat pure cane sugar with all the nutrients left in it, and/or honey to sweeten. Some like organic pure maple syrup but too processed for me.

Yum! Blessings Kim and Happy Mothers Day! 💝

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 May, 02:20
In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
✨💖