Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 08:11
Happy Mother's Day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
14 May, 08:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you. Blessings to you on this Mother's Day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 08:17
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
😘💜You too hun!
It is a bitter sweet day for all that have empty seats at their table, prayers for all those missing Moms and children.

Richie Richard @Richie
14 May, 08:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You know it is a little funny. My dad died at a young age, my mom passed in 2013, it is uncanny how I often think if this is what an orphan might feel like. No one to honor, hug, take out for a manicure - all the things we used to do. Blessings friend. (Thank you for the response).

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So sorry, hun but you are not alone. Blessings for you a great day!
08:41 AM - May 14, 2023
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it