Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 May, 03:27
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
WOW KOOL KINDA DOES SOUND LIKE HER
WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE LINK TOO THAT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 May, 03:05
I wish I had the words to express how meaningful these words are to hear and how deeply these words touched me. The timing is perfect. Melania, if that truly is you-thank you and may God continue to watch over you.
Yes, WWG1WGA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
15 May, 03:05
Wow what a great inspiring message!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 May, 09:57
Sure does sound like her.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 May, 09:48
Whomever is speaking Here, she Is speaking PowerFull Truths!!

Made my eyes leak.
😇💗🙏

Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
14 May, 12:03
Thank you. Just. Thank . You.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
13 May, 11:53
that is who i think it is. melania.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 May, 11:41
That is exactly who I thought it was, when I came across it too!!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
13 May, 11:28
Yes & AMEN! WWG1WGA ❤ We are in Jeremiah 30 & 31 right now. "In days to come, you will understand this." Jeremiah 30:24b 💙