🇺🇸 Q The Storm Rider

White Hats will let DARPA stage their
*FAKE* Alien invasion…

After the FAKE ONE MILE LONG UFO
makes its appearance

Comes REAL DISCLOSURE…

And a golden age of knowledge
& a time where humans will transform the world
into things that only dreams could have created…

THE BEST IS YET TO COME 😹🎉🌎🌷🐬❤️🐘🥳

https://t.me/qthestormride...

#TyQTSR
#TyQTeam
#TyQPlus
#TyAnons
#TyNikola
#TyJGTrump
#GodWins
#TheWondrousIsTrulyToCome
10:49 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
15 May, 07:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Interesting.

Last night I saw something in the sky. At first I thought it was a plane with a very odd contrail. Nope. It was a double column of drones…aspect ratio being what it is. It could have easily been a mile long. Given the fact that they were still in range when the lights faded and disappeared? The lights were directional. Once they were no longer facing me, they appeared to go out.

This leads me to believe that they don’t have to be fast to mimic speed. They only need to be sequential to give the appearance of speed.

This was over open water in the middle of a training box for the military.

Oddly enough. Less than 20 minutes before this happened, the wind died down and it was almost completely still. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 May, 07:07
Desperately Seeking Hopium.
I trust no one or anything, except God.

Ears ringing so loudly I must lie down
every hour.

Praying to stop the deep sadness
crushing my soul.

Too much Evil.... everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
15 May, 11:09
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Understand!
Top of head down my nose and down to ears strong sensation.
Hands body buzzing stronger then normal too.

As praying this AM reminded.."we will not know time or hour.."
Visualizing shaking everything off into God's hands.
Holding Peace of God.

It goes in waves for me too.
You have not if you ask not...Lord lift this and all glory be to you Lord.

"Peace I leave with you peace I give to you not as the world .."
God HAS WON!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 May, 11:34
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Everything is going to be alright, KarakenQ.
EVERYTHING is going to be MIRACULOUS.
Hold on 🙏🏻🕊

You are not alone with symptoms.
We are ALL experiencing them
because, as I understand it,
we are INTEGRATING MORE LIGHT
INTO OUR BODIES & INTO EARTH
which makes you feel sick at first!
Headaches, dizziness, ear ringing,
time gaps, despair, etc. 😻🔆🔅🔆

Focus on the fact that sooner than we know
the world Q The Storm Rider describes
IS TRUTH 🔆

And YOU & ALL will be restored to our
PERFECT DIVINE BLUEPRINT BODIES
OF SPARKLING HEALTH
& know HAPPINESS, ABUNDANCE, PEACE
because THAT is the FACT 🙏🏻🌷💝😹

#TheBestIsTrulyToCome
#trusttheplan
#wwg1wga

Not Important @Notimportant
14 May, 03:30
Seems we are having an
Illegal "ALIEN INVASION" right now at our border ...

Saw someone post this & they are spot on!!!

Not Important @Notimportant
14 May, 03:30

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Question is...is it fake too?
I question everything

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
14 May, 03:26
very good

wht 2.0 @wht
14 May, 03:18 (E)
One mile long "UFO" ... maybe .. Bible doesn't rule it out

"full disclosure" ... "for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed .. " Mt10:26 .... absolutely Biblical

'Golden age' on *THIS* earth? ... nope ... as the Bible is clear the so-called 'millennium of peace', or 'golden age' as the occult/new agers call it, will take place in HEAVEN, ie in the Father's house; it be a brand *NEW* earth we will be returned to ... made by Jesus himself.

*IF* ... "it's going to be BIBLICAL" ... best know what the BIBILE actually teaches

And anyone who thinks God hasn't (or couldn't/wouldn't have) maintained an accurate translation of HIS 'book' still available to the general public *to this very day* providing *all* His children need to attain salvation unto eternity simply has no clue of the power, or loving intention, of the LIVING GOD

No matter HOW many 'hidden books' the Vatican has stashed away!

GOD is **GOD** .... or He's not ... it's that simple

wht 2.0 @wht
14 May, 03:31
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I hate to quibble but this will prove to be one of THE most important, and final, aspects of the Luciferian deceptions going forward which will involve Satan himself 'appearing as an angel of light' (2Cor11:14) who will attempt to pied piper everyone into an earth based 'golden age'.

The final carrot on the stick being the NESARA promise of unlimited wealth for EVERYONE after the APPARENT, carefully orchestrated, "white hat" win over the "black hats"

wht 2.0 @wht
14 May, 04:20
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
1/

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." 1Ths4:16,17

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" Mt24:24-27

These two passages are CRUCIAL to understanding that on His return Jesus will NOT touch THIS earth. He will remain *in the air* drawing the resurrected UP to Him.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 May, 11:11
Amazing 🙌🏼
Thank you for sharing, Kat! ❤️
The Best Us Yet To Come!!

14 May, 01:48
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Yes! Thrilling!! 😹🙌🙌🙌🌷🌈🥳🎈🎈🎈🍾🎉

#Nikola ❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 May, 04:41
TY Kat 💖✨🙏

14 May, 10:01
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
THIS is my focus!! 🌈😹❤️🌷🕊🙏🏻🌊

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 May, 11:20
Can’t wait for the real ones to show up! 👀🧐🫣🙏🏻

13 May, 11:24
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
I'm so grateful to QTSR for posting his
AWESOME updates
which have proven over the years to be
💯 accurate
but that he also remembers to emphasize
the MIRACULOUS that is coming for all!!

Can't wait! ‼️😹🙏❤️🌈🎉

#wwg1wga