^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
This very much so connects to ancestor knowledge and akashic records...Did you know, that recently I was taught that due to our DNA, we also hold traumatic experiences that our ancestors felt in their time...So their fears, their pain, their traumas, their struggles...

Could this mean that throughout the strand, we are all previous versions of ourselves and those memories we hold attached to our strand--are experiences we too, ourselves had to endure...Is it coincidence--why do we contain their memory then?

So could it be that SPECIFIC individuals were DESIGNED to know all these things SO WE COULD HELP HUMANS NAVIGATE through the storm...but it did NOT MEAN WE WOULD CARRY YOU OR PROVIDE ANSWERS....AND LORD KNOWS I HAVE PROVIDED WAYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOO MANNNNNY ANSWERS....PEOPLE WERE PAMPERED THROUGH ME...HAVE IT TOO EASY...I am like the mama who wants all my children happy, so I teach and sometimes didn't offer the tough love and now that I am...PEOPLE can't find me anymore...SO
03:11 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it