^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
Because I was happy and meeting new people...Made a lot of great friends on my team (my promoter/hers) group chats and meetings..I was vibing high and I surely believe it was because I was feeding my body nutrients and vitamins... Many of us lack Vitamins and it contributes to moodiness...So we had these little sticker things that were part of the experience called DFT's they contributed to certain things depending on which one I chose...My promoters favorite was the Black Label because it enhance mood support and because she was a busy mama of 8 children, she loved any additional help she could get...

Yea...and weight just fell off that year...I started doing Keto, making meal plans, talking to SEVERAL people all day...just getting to know them...I never enter a conversation to sell something...IT PERSONALLY DRIVES ME NUTS...when people add me to do so...so I'd never do it to anyone else either...I just was myself and it all happened naturally.

This is what my job was...I loved
01:59 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it