^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
Hey, this is kinda neat...
I just logged into my back office and found that I still have active promoters working under me still and I haven't logged into my account but once last summer to check if I was still active as a promoter...Prior to that, I hadn't taken steps to order new products because my ex decided it was no longer important in my life (his reasoning is because I was spending too much time networking with others and not playing video games with him--he is such a baby--outside that, I dedicated all the time to my business, my loyal friends I had made (as I don't believe in selling products...I believe in just being myself and introducing myself to others--going live and talking about my own personal experience...the right people catch a vibe and they ask me about why I am so sane and in order...lol lol...I am well nourished with Vitamins...So the conversation just flowed naturally...No one will ever find me reaching out to a person to sell anything.
01:42 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it