Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
13 February, 02:53
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
i'm surprised jihad jack hasn't had her blocked

but then that would be raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaycist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
13 February, 01:56
they say tonic water is exactly ike Hydroxychloroquine.... time for some cocktails!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leen Zap @Leenzap
09 February, 10:16
God bless, Dr. Immanuel and her colleagues!!
I have agreed with them from day one. They HAVE followed the science. Now the federal government & most governors need to also.
STOP THE MASKS!!!

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

THERE ARE PROPHYLAXIS!!

THERE IS EARLY TREATMENT!!

THERE ARE THERAPIES!!

THERE ARE CURES!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 February, 09:56
Amen! This is why as I even question the reality of a "pandemic." In a real pandemic the medical community researches and recommends treatments and the government supports that research instead of blocking it! In a real pandemic the national death rate would be expected to rise.( it is lower) Hospitals would be at capacity all the time, with field hospitals in all major cities. HCQ and Ivermectin shoud be OTC as well. India provided packets to their citizens.

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
09 February, 09:59
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
God bless you, Carol. And, you're right !!
God is still on the throne. We have NOTHING to fear. Let's help others.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 February, 09:36
I in fact I am waiting on a call from them today! 🥰
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
09 February, 09:52
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
May God bless you, Beverly.

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
09 February, 06:52
It worked for me.