sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
12 May, 05:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
12 May, 05:59
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
I can't love this enough. However, I do like emojis. Sigh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 02:00
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
...oh im sure its ok to use emoji's kek....the key is to still know how to communicate without them like matt says...and yes this guy rocks...lets just hope he aint a sicko...pretty sure he aint but hell with what we see know frickin knows right?

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
Matt Walsh has been right about a lot. Back to the emojis, I do know that studies say women use emojis more than men. This may sound trivial but I do wish men would shave. It's hard to actually see their expressions. My son has a gorgeous face and he hides it with a beard. All those cute dimples are hidden. Kek
08:22 AM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
13 May, 12:35
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
..do you have any idea how annoying constantly shaving your face,trimming etc actually is?kek...

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
13 May, 07:53
I know that is why they have beards. I just prefer to see expressions, lips, and shapes of faces.