Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 May, 08:04
Is THE WALL Nikola Tesla’s design? Is it a giant tuning fork? This makes so much sense! 🔥🔥

The WALL means more than you know.
THE FIGHT FOR THE WALL is for so much more.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Yes, you are absolutely right in everything you write. Here in Europe it happened too, the reason was that the bells had to be melted down for rifle bullets in wars, but it wasn't true. I once read in a book that, on the contrary, bells were transported to specific places.
Also, the author of that book wrote, just like you, that demons hate the sound of bells. I began to pay attention to it, and do you know that the sound of brass and copper bells has healing effects not only on the physical body, but also helps to open the so-called third eye, i.e. higher consciousness? I would compare it to sound tuners -through the soul with the right attunement it is possible to open portals - you do not need any technology or "stargates" for this.
04:40 AM - May 13, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it