Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 May, 09:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 May, 09:22
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
All what God means….sorely lacking in this movement from social media accounts who act like they are real but really are not real or who they claim they are

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 May, 09:24
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Yes, you can see it in their posts and the anger that seems to flow with some. So I guess my work is not done, more posting and reminding.

12 May, 09:27
Many of the good ones do the same thing. Misinformation is necessary at times, lies from pretty much everyone on any platform running the same multiple burner accounts gets old for the few honest genuine ones always being targeted by NSA agents running AI

12 May, 09:28
Yes, on Twitter I am at the bottom, oh well, I just post, if it is meant to be seen, it will!

12 May, 09:30
I could care less who sees what. Nothing is real on the internet and we wake nobody up. Anyone who follows us is awake and mostly likely a paid actor in the movie. We need truth and honesty, human compassion and a lift when we need it. Social media is a joke and dead

I disagree on that, I believe we are waking even more and helping those stay awake, but that is IMHO. But I agree with you on the rest! πŸ˜‰
09:33 PM - May 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
12 May, 09:37
God woke us for a reason, and left everyone sleeping for a reason. Was never our job to wake anyone up, that is God and God alone. We were called to be ready to help humanity recover in the real world when the virus of life social media platforms from Satan are blown off the face of the earth. In the meantime, we were to lift one another, be loyal to Patriots, look for the truth and be truthful, and be kind to fellow Patriots in need. The egos on all this social media has become absurd

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 May, 09:42
πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—πŸ™well said...love and God bless you brother !

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 May, 04:56
Your Not alone!
I've Grown Quite Comfortable Being Alone!
Yet Not Alone,
God Made Us 4 His Great Pleasure 😀

12 May, 09:34