12 May, 07:18
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Good boy. Nap time.
Let him rest.
Eye on the prize, buddy.
To die for.
We got this.
BRING IT ON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 May, 09:44
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Precious moments :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 May, 05:06
DISCLAIMER

I shared this because I thought the message was an important reminder. I never said it was Q or said it was new or delta. I will Disclaimer the Disclaimer next time :)

Sorry for any confusion.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 May, 07:23
You’re good, Sister. No worries Patriot.
❤️👍🇺🇸Always Ice Kates

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 May, 04:56
not from Q no signature 🤔

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

General Carlos @GeneraLCarlosQ17
12 May, 11:17
it is a good messege even if it is not Q. it does start with all of us taking back the elected offices in our regions from the dems and rino's or anybody in the establishment.

12 May, 11:42
In response General Carlos to his Publication
Yes it's a great reminder.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 May, 11:14