Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
12 May, 10:02 (E)
πŸ‘€πŸΏπŸŒΆ
@Doqholliday on Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
I'm confused. Elon blasts WEF for being an unelected government that people don't want. Then he hires a WEF executive to head up Twitter. I don't get it.
10:22 AM - May 12, 2023
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
12 May, 12:06
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Seems to me that certain parties (white hats) took over agencies/ organizations long ago, cleaned house, and are using these agencies and organizations to transition, and for great awakening. And are at the same time, destroying these entities (sabotage), so as to build a new foundation off of...."Infiltration instead of invasion goes both ways." Maybe she played along, same as RFK Jr did with climate change activism (infiltration)

She would know the ins and outs of the entire MSM, rubbed shoulders with tons of execs...previously with Turner then NBC. A lot more good than bad tells me a lot of good people infiltrated these agencies and global orgs. Just a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 May, 11:52
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
NoBody does I think
Thats how a great movie keeps you glued to the screen...