It is now...

THE U.S. ARMY MILITARY DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON

This is truth.
06:04 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
11 November, 05:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nothing matters until everyone can see the same things we see. I am done talking about things that ruins my credibility in my real life. When they call you names such as conspiracy theorist it affects other things at work. All of a sudden things that they used see you as competent at is now in question. I have seen my circle of friends go through this thinking they were doing a good thing. We are done with this especially when the defunct system still has teeth. If the FBI IRS etc are done then their actions should have no effect on peoples lives. So as long the map says DC on it it is still the same old DC. As long as the FBI IRS are chasing people down their system is very much still alive. We need to treat everything as it was until they can't touch you. Listen folks no one is coming to help you if you guessed wrong. They will left you to suffer and die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 November, 02:41
I won’t believe it till it shows up on Google maps 😂🤣😂🤣😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 November, 01:44
Had to scroll to see how many “sauce” responses & only see 1! Add a couple zero’s if you post this on X or TS! 😂

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 November, 01:40
then all trespassers in those big fancy granite
and limestone buildings that steal money as
payment to destroy America need to be put
in a prisoner of war camp

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 November, 11:19
La vérité et elle les détruira 😎☝️

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
11 November, 11:16
AMEN AND AMEN AMERICA
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕👍💕🙏💕

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 November, 11:07
Thas what I am talkin bout.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 November, 09:30
Wow, look at the traction this post got! Didn't realize there were that many on AU.

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
24 February, 02:15
Im starting to think that maybe the us marshalls site was doing a Day in History by posting that post about Feb 23rd back in the day? idk

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 February, 11:35
Hopefully a future Swamp Museum!

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
14 February, 10:02
Washington is #Fooked

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
14 February, 09:20

Lethal Anon @Lethal17
12 February, 02:29
its been known as that since the 1900s...

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
12 February, 01:47
Then we need to see a Military Ass Kicking going down🥊🥊🥊🥊

Dianne Greenaway @Dianniepie
12 February, 12:38
Sauce?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 February, 12:05
castle clean

Baba Milev @babamilev
11 February, 09:07
https://www.mdwhome.mdw.ar...
First Photo..who dat..reminds me of Jack Nicholson "Honey, I'm home"
2nd from pdf https://www.mdwhome.mdw.ar...

Last 2 Photos:"59th Presidential Inauguration" (I do not see Biden)
- 4 images total-

General Carlos @GeneraLCarlosQ17
11 February, 07:57

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 February, 07:38
It was stated...So be it

Christina Maga @Christina71
11 February, 04:11
Thank God, Military, Angels (Gods anointed) and the Patriots. 🙏✨❤️💪

Trust The plan @USNavyVet67
11 February, 12:08
US Army Military District of Washington is a US Army command located in DC. It has been there for decades...look it up.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
03 March, 04:22
In response Trust The plan to his Publication
One thing that leads me to believe that DC is now occupied territory is that the General said on the today show a month ago that they were going to "transition to military power" - I looked up all this stuff too back then and said the same thing. But it sure looks like it's under military control.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
10 February, 08:56
I'm glad I never visited there to that satanic DC mall
it's never going to matter anymore

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
10 February, 07:24
cap sensitive

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 February, 07:16
I wonder if Juan was right. Divert the Patomic, flood DC

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 November, 12:07
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Maybe they will turn it into a sanctuary as previously stated. IMO that's all it would be good for!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
10 February, 06:48
That sounds glorious.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
10 February, 04:44
Yes.....Yes it is the TRUTH 🔥🔥🔥👁👁

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

Anne Green @Anne72
10 February, 03:27

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 February, 03:23
Clean it up and make it a parking lot......for a new concert venue....ha

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 February, 03:24
In response General Khaos to his Publication
AKA Flip the script!