Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
09 February, 03:43
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Thanks for posting this. It seems real because to create a fake would have taken a tremendous amount of research and work. Other "prophetic" works are Brave New World, 1984, several movies and of course, The Bible. (and the Q's)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
09 February, 03:37
Wow, I have seen this before and I cannot tell you how long ago. Blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gregory Prisco @Ears_and_Dots
09 February, 03:37
Somebody knew something!

Truth Seeker @eric55
09 February, 02:43
I smell a rat i think this video was made now,

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
09 February, 12:54
Yes...Patriot,
I forgot to ask for the link.💕🙏💕🤗👍

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
09 February, 12:54
Their plans for America and the world have been in place for decades. Truly evil.

Selah 321 @Selah
09 February, 12:35
Interesting....Project looking glass?

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 10:27
Predictive programming. Like Billie Ellish with her mask on (as part of a "costume" in January of 2020 for the Grammies.

Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
09 February, 07:21
Fake or not the message rings true. So... let it rip! #wwg1wga

alan candt @candtalan
09 February, 06:26
Appears it might be a very good quality fake. But anyway, is very entertaining

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
09 February, 06:16
WOW! They told us EVERYTHING in the
1950's. THEIR destruction of AMERICA has been in place for decades. THEY'VE Been Locust for thousands of years
Thank God. 💕🙏💕 Thank Jesus. 💕🙏💕
Thank President Trump!💕🙏💕 For Saving AMERICA!💕🙏💕. Great Find!

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
09 February, 07:16
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I've been hearing for the last month that these demons will always tell their plans. It's part of their ritual. Just like Biden telling about the voter fraud. That wasn't a slip of the mind. That was on purpose. They are sick sick creatures.