_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
i know, i been quite for the last few weeks, i been busy watching all this playout ... actually also been cutting some new code, setup new dev cave ... working on something fresh .. both code and film ... passing the time ... waiting for epic, EPIC ... ;)

"Are we there yet ? ..."
05:22 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
09 February, 06:14
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Good to hear, looking forward to seeing what you got made..I'm so excited if you spent a bit of vivaldies spring? Or you found something else. All good energy your way. Much Light and LQVE. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 February, 06:18
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
if you are present enough in this very moment, you will see God flow through it ... i shit you not ... you will see proof ... i dont need to join a club or church ... i love you all ... just open your eyes ... and you will see ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
09 February, 05:36
we are getting closer each day.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 05:24
cant wait!