Kaye Revels @WKayeR
Hello patriot family πŸ‘ͺ, I know I've not been much as a digital warrior lately, but I am fighting personal battles. Thing's are really piling up against me and my stress level is getting worse. Just asking that you not forget me in your prayers. My lights and water are on a dead line and phone right after. At least I have gotten food stamps , so there is a ray of sunshine. Please πŸ™ don't forget me. πŸ™
I pray that Our Father in Heaven will give us freedom quickly.
My heart and mind a very fragile these day's. Give us strength dear Father . πŸ’”
01:10 PM - May 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by WKayeR in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
10 May, 01:19
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
Praying for you Kaye. Hang in there, it's scary when you don't know what's gonna happen next, but God will provide and prayers will be answered. gbwy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
10 May, 09:28
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thank you πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 May, 01:15
πŸ™Praying for you as you walk through this. Bless you!

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
10 May, 09:26
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
πŸ™

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 May, 01:12
You are not forgotten
You are in my prayers πŸ™
Stay strong Patriot

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
10 May, 09:25
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
πŸ™ Thank you