Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"E. Jean Carroll says she “just completely forgot” to disclose in her deposition that a billionaire Democrat donor was funding part of her case against Trump.

How convenient! 🤡"

From Patri0tsareincontr0l
https://t.me/Patri0tsarein...
12:00 PM - May 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
10 May, 12:54
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I hope they use AMERICAN made ROPE/
Anyone that makes a false claim against another should be hung
this shit would stop instantly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
10 May, 12:47
I think E Jean Carroll is a bloke, definitely not Trumps type.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
10 May, 12:22

Ange Love @LoveM
10 May, 12:18
Omgosh😂😂😂I think this is hilarious! Is that Joan Rivers? I think she also played Pelosi😂This is part of a weird twilight show 🤡Trump is a genius❤️😂

WH are waking up the public to cabal funding nefarious acts...

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
10 May, 12:11
Is that Nancy's sister. She sounds just like her with that mumbling

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 May, 12:07
Trump’s BOOMERANG is going to be a Hoot!! That Nasty creature will crawl back under her Rock and wish she never fell for the Democrat Bribes and Lies!! What An Evil Bitch!!