memes matter @NoComment
10 May, 10:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
O始 Boy WTF @V_Anon
馃憥 Sorry, this has been going on for years.
It's all a joke to temporarily calm you down. Nothing will happen. One big Psy Op.
11:52 AM - May 10, 2023
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
10 May, 12:33
In response O始 Boy WTF to his Publication
No need to say sorry for having an opinion:) we just do not agree
Everything is happening and there Are many timelines
The civilian one is on the great awakening one where agenda2030 is active not neutralized when it is
We have all the special effects from NASA and Hollywood 馃き馃嵖and Gods army馃獤馃拃and good men in high places prepping for this for eons
Prepp is over 50% of the job

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 May, 12:09
In response O始 Boy WTF to his Publication
I agree no one ever gets punished for Treason or anything really...Democrats get in power they hold committee hearings against Trump and parade experts and cross examine witnesses and NOTHING happens but public opinion is moved to the left and then the Republicans get in power and they hold committee hearings against Bidan and parade experts and cross examine witnesses and (I hope I'm wrong this time) NOTHING happens but public opinion is moved to the right...The NWO keeps us divided and they win!

arba happihr @arba
10 May, 12:21
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Aloha
I think you guys are joking with us.
Everything has been dealt with
We are waiting for God to give us the time to move forward.
Pick a lane is what Jr says.
I chose CIC Donald J Trump