Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Yeah no shit, I've been singing this since the 6th. He's an undercover!
04:56 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
09 February, 02:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
stupid is as stupid does. 😐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
09 February, 11:52
Who's been burned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gods doG @God9sdoG
09 February, 10:19

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
09 February, 04:51
In response Gods doG to his Publication
I got this too!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 February, 09:25
We are headed for peace and unity so I believe you will see that the plot twist to this movie is that they are "All in this together"-- Literally! Both the Dems and Republicans are teaching us ALL a lesson, its a big fat lesson that many still arent willing to open up ttheir eyes and learn! They all love Trump but are pretending otherwise---It was the ONLY way! #BuckleUp #surprisesinstoreforall

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
09 February, 08:50
is the FBI trustworthy?

Gods doG @God9sdoG
09 February, 10:20
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

molly danless @Swandive
09 February, 08:13
wasn't it plastered all over the news that the leader of the.oath keepers was arrested almost immediately on entering DC for.burning an Antifa flag? Same guy?

Texas Lurker @TX_Lurker
09 February, 11:02
In response molly danless to his Publication
i believe that was Proud boys leader.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
09 February, 08:05
It is priceless to see people's faces when i show them pics and video from 10 yards outside of The Capitol's doors. I simply smirk and say..."doesn't look like a violent raging mob now does it..."
😉

God Wins @Nous
09 February, 07:08
Even the first info i got on the Capitol situation was that some fed/ex fed shot a woman after a crowd was let in throught the gate.

Light WorkerVZH @LightworkerVZH
09 February, 06:50
how does it feel to not be heard? kek ;)

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
09 February, 06:17
Oath Keepers "Far right militia" hahahahaha! Only thing far right is the use of the drinking hand to lift a glass of beer. I was a member of the LA group for a while. More of a drinking club than anything.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 05:00
I'm surprised that it's even out in the media. must be a mistake cuz they don't care about the truth